A new approach to our cards this year, to match our new house and our new office.
1. Begin by selecting some lovely papers in festive colours
2. Hand a boy a star shaped hole punch and ask him to make 4 stars for each card.
3. Having glued the stars in place, add decoration with gold thread on the sewing machine.
4. Mind those fingers!
5. Pull the ends of the thread through to the other side and tie in place.
6. Ask the boys to doodle a festive image under the stars at the same time as writing their Christmas messages. We used a gold pen but black may have shown up better.
And here we are, 36 homemade Christmas cards.